To provide the following services, we will have to retain and use the personal data of our customers within reasonable boundaries.
In addition, please refer to the following for the company's Personal Information Protection Policy.
You can choose whether to provide your personal information when we collect your personal data with these reasons below. However, we may not be able to provide appropriate services to you when not receiving the personal information or if the information provided is incomplete, which is necessary for the performance of our services.
1. Business Content
- （1）Hotel management and business management
- （2）For guidance on the hotel facilities and architectural planning
- （3）About the collection, processing and analysis of information regarding hotel management
- （4）Restaurant/Bar management
- （5）About hotel-provided tourist information and third-party services
- （6）Real estate sales, leasing and management
- （7）Sale of alcoholic beverages, tobacco and stamps
- （8）Sale of souvenirs, food items, furniture, daily necessities, household items, newspapers and magazines, etc.
- （10）Any other business in addition to the preceding items
2. Purpose of use
- （1）To support clients with services such as sales of goods, MGH membership, in-house calls etc.
- （2）To provide information concerning the above, accommodations, banquets. Also to distribute information on benefits and product information etc. from new locations in our hotel group.
- （3）To gather customer feedback about our hotel group through questionnaires, etc.
- （4）In order to provide customer service and support the hotel group's management, we will use the personal information of employees from our company and its affiliates
- （5）To ensure an adequate and smooth execution in the case where partial or all personal information regarding hotel management and the sales of goods processing is entrusted to another business.
- （6）To support excellent services and products for our customers through marketing activities such as market research, verifying the effect of promotional sales activities, and formulating promotional sales plans
- （7）To introduce services and products managed by Mitsui Fudosan Co., Ltd., and Mitsui Fudosan Group company (a consolidated subsidiary of Mitsui Fudosan listed in the securities report), which concern the company's business objectives outlined in the business description
- （8）To provide third party companies to the extent necessary to achieve the objectives outlined in (1)—(7)
- （9）For employment screening and selection by our company
- （10）For employee management
- （11）Regarding the acquisition of personal information through methods which the customer himself/herself can not easily recognize— we may acquire personal information through cookies when the customer uses our company's website.
（12）Regarding Cookies and Access Logs, these follows stipulations outlined by Mitsui Fudosan Co., Ltd. For more information please refer to the Mitsui Fudosan Co., Ltd.'s "About Cookie and Access Log".
Disclosure of Personal Data
1. About disclosure and amendment procedures
Regarding personal information— the customer him/herself may request the following:
- （1）The disclosure of personal data
- （2）The notice of purpose of use of personal data
- （3）In the case that the content of the personal data is inaccurate, any correction, addition, deletion of data is allowable
- （4）suspension or elimination of the use of personal data when its use violates the Personal Information Protection Act or in cases where its acquisition violates the Personal Information Protection Act.
- （5）Suspending the provision of personal data to a third party when the third party violates the Personal Information Protection Act.
We will respond to requests for disclosure of personal information through the method outlined in 3. Procedure section. In addition, in the cases detailed below, we are unable to disclose our customers' personal data.
- （1）When the information requested does not correspond to the recorded data in the system
- （2）In the case we cannot verify the individual.
- （3）In the case where the identity of the appointed proxy cannot be confirmed
- （4）Other cases specified by law and regulation.
In addition, we may charge a fee depending on the nature of the request. If you have any questions please refer to Disclosure Assistance (Point 2).
2. Point of contact for disclosure etc.
Mitsui Fudosan Taiwan Hotel Management Co., Ltd.
No.30, Sec. 3, Zhongxiao E. Rd., Da’an Dist., Taipei City 10652, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
Please mail the following billing forms and necessary documents to the address above
Regarding provision of personal data to a third party
We may provide personal data to companies within our group, business partners, etc. in accordance to the law and other norms. In the case of a telephone call or visitation request, we will provide assistance by passing on a name requested by the third party, if the name given matches the name and room number of the specified customer in our records. We will stop providing personal information to third parties if you do not wish to recieve such phone calls. If you wish to opt out, please inform the front desk when booking your accomodation or during check in.
Regarding inquiries and complaints about the handling of personal data
For inquiries and complaints concerning our company's handling of personal data, please contact the following:
Inquiries concerning the handling of personal data
Mitsui Fudosan Taiwan Hotel Management Co., Ltd.
FAX：+886 2 2311 1031
No. 30, Sec. 3, Zhongxiao E. Rd., Da’an Dist., Taipei City 10652, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
|Date of enactment：||July 13, 2020|